Forex & Commodities Account
Start trading Forex with Colmex Pro today! Use our technologically advanced platforms to trade the largest market in the world. Competitive spreads, transparent trading costs, market depth. Phone dealing desk and live support, tight spreads from 0.3 pips, market leading prices with fractional pricing, flexible leverage options, rapid execution, trade the lot size you want, EA’s and HFT, negative balance protection.
Forex, also known as the foreign exchange market or currency market, works as a global financial market in which to trade numerous currencies. The Forex allows a variety of buyers and sellers to trade around the clock, excluding weekends, all over the world.
Forex are traded in 22 currencies globally, and that helps determine the respective values of each currency.
A currency pair is defined as the two currencies that are being traded at a given time. Forex defines the exchange rate of each currency pair, while investors try to anticipate whether the value of a particular currency will increase or decrease. For example, you might sell U.S. dollars (USD) or purchase Great British pounds (GBP); or sell Chinese yuan (CNY) and purchase Japanese yen (JPY).
Individual retail traders make up a growing section of this market with the introduction of retail Forex platforms. Currently, many individual traders utilize the services of brokers or banks to make their trades. Brokers work on behalf of their customers, seeking out the best price on market shares and making deals for their clients. Banks, in contrast, act as the principal in the transaction, and quote the customer the price they are willing to deal at.
Commodities—such as silver, gold or oil—are also often traded on the Forex market. They are usually traded as futures. In the financial realm, futures contracts are an agreement between two parties to trade a commodity for a previously agreed-upon price, with the commodity delivered at a future date, hence the title futures. Because Colmex Pro trades futures in the Forex market, you can be sure that your commodities will be traded fairly and quickly.
Why should you trade Forex with us?
Colmex offers a variety of benefits, all aimed at helping customers get the best deals and profits on their Forex trades.
• Mobility: You can open and close your Forex positions from anywhere in the world with the click of a button—either from your computer or mobile device.
• Accessibility: Trading Forex with your Colmex Pro account means you can access your trades whether you’re on vacation, at home or at work. With this benefit, you can trade in American, Asian and European sessions. When you trade Forex with us, you have the ability and advantage to develop your very own trading strategy from anywhere in the word.
• Variety of Providers: Colmex is connected to a large number and variety of liquidity providers, ensuring that we can provide you, our investor, with the largest variety of assets for trading.
• Tight Spreads: Colmex’s tight spreads mean that the market doesn’t have to fluctuate before the position is profitable. In other words, more money in our investors’ pockets!
• No Requotes: The price you’re quoted is the price you get with us. Often, requotes happen when an investor begins a trade at a certain price, but the broker returns the request with a different price. We will work for you, not against you.
The Forex market has daily turnover of $6 trillion, the most liquid market in the world. This liquidity provides traders with complete freedom to open and close short and long positions, regardless of size.
So, no matter where you are, you can start trading in as little as five minutes, by setting up a demo account. Of course, there are many other account options available, as well. Talk with us today to decide which type of account is best for you and your investment style.
For further information, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to discuss with you your trading and investment goals.
Colmex Pro offers CFD’s on Spot Gold and Silver as in ideal solution for long term investment or short term speculation. With a required margin of 2%, traders can be leveraged up to 50%, allowing maximum trading flexibility. The minimum trade size is 1 ounce of gold and 50 ounces of silver.
Colmex Pro provides prices on its CFD’s that track the real prices of the future contracts traded on the exchanges and prices are quoted in the underlying currency of the future contract. Trading times are exactly the same as the trading times of the underlying exchange on which futures contracts are traded.
Ready to become a Colmex Pro Trader?
Trading in financial instruments involves risks and losses may exceed your investment